Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #1

    Default Would you believe it?

    Lol seriously, Atari must need the cash

    P.S. Don't believe me? This photo was taken in the car park opposite the Pagani/ Italian Idependants dealership. Go check it out yourself
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian
    Location: USA! USA! USA!
    Posts: 1,902

    #2

    Default

    I'm going to see that movie. LOL Really.

  3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!
     
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 3,198

    #3

    Default

    XD in Australia they have ad's for "The Bourne ultimatum" on TDU billboards. hopefully this added revenue will go towards better patches & more "free" custom DLC cars.

    Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

  4. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian
    Location: USA! USA! USA!
    Posts: 1,902


  5. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46
    Location: Sydney, AU
    Posts: 256

    #5

    Default

    RUSH HOUR 3!!!!!!

  6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »
    Lol seriously, Atari must need the cash

    P.S. Don't believe me? This photo was taken in the car park opposite the Pagani/ Italian Idependants dealership. Go check it out yourself
    haha I wonder who told you about that ? hmmmnn

    And I don't even have the game installed yet XD - but hopefully I will do soon...

    I take it from that, that you got TDU fixed then... was it my advice? :P

    Oh plus a bit hehe.... your RAM, I was talkin to my dad, and he said you have to have the same type of RAM installed already.... ie. if you have 512mb installed, you can only add 512 sticks... and idk if your 2gb you just bought is in 1gb sticks or what... but if the stick(s) are not the same MB size, then they wont work... unless you take the original chips out and place the 2gb in the pc instead
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  7. ScaR is offline Speed Racer
     
    Location: wat
    Posts: 714

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Oh plus a bit hehe.... your RAM, I was talkin to my dad, and he said you have to have the same type of RAM installed already.... ie. if you have 512mb installed, you can only add 512 sticks... and idk if your 2gb you just bought is in 1gb sticks or what... but if the stick(s) are not the same MB size, then they wont work... unless you take the original chips out and place the 2gb in the pc instead
    Uh yes it does work. I had my computer like this for 2 years. The only downside is that the RAM wont run in dual channel

  8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface.au »
    Uh yes it does work. I had my computer like this for 2 years. The only downside is that the RAM wont run in dual channel
    Oh OK fair enough, well my Dad was baing this info on a very old computer, as we had to buy some more RAM for my bro's computer for it to run XP (as its around 10years old XD) Just thought i would say this to Speed_Freak as he was getting upset on msn having spent &#163;40 on 2gb RAM and it not working
    Last edited by S71NG3R; 04/08/07 at 14:44 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms
    Location: Made in China
    Posts: 2,743

    #9

    Default

    Just for good measures.



    This film looks awesome though.

    " What's he saying? I don't know I think he's speaking French. * Slap * French! Your Asian! stop embarrassing yourself "

    Class.!

  10. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Just for good measures.



    This film looks awesome though.

    " What's he saying? I don't know I think he's speaking French. * Slap * French! Your Asian! stop embarrassing yourself "

    Class.!
    Lol I love that quote from the trailer, really looking forward to the film, saw Rush Hour 2 last night

  11. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms
    Location: Made in China
    Posts: 2,743

    #11

    Default

    Yea it's going to be wicked.

  12. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master
    Location: New Jersey, USA
    Posts: 1,532

    #12

    Default

    Lol. I got to see that movie any way. I have all the Rush Hours so far and I have to complete the series. I haven't seen any of the billboards.




  13. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane
    Location: Singapore
    Posts: 2,754

    #13

    Default

    i love the part where tucker keeps asking the chinese dudes whats his name and he keeps replying mi and you lol
    love those 2 crazy knuts

  14. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #14

    Default

    Speed - We have to get the others and go watch this! Dan has pleaded to go see this - plus 'The Bourne Ultimatum'

    I know it's but hey ... Speed_F won't mind haha! Can you bring Rush Hour 1 around tomorrow so I can place it in my DVD recorder to 'watch' it :P

    Speed come online - you musta finished work by now! - I need to talk about tomorrow morning :P (not bad etc) lol
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss