Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

[*imglink] tags don't work anymore >.< So pictures are screwed lol.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Can't you just use regular [IMG] tags?

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

I think that had something to do with the Ab-load.de thing as well

4. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    [*imglink] tags don't work anymore >.< So pictures are screwed lol.
    It's been like that for a year or more and you complain now?

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The rules update will get rid of that menace.

6. mlmbug is offline Rusted Banger

Thumbs up

there are two thing that annoy me with this site:
    1- modders that haven't finished mods or haven't explained them propperly in the finished mods section(most of them are good but one or two are bad)
    2- broken image or file links that lead nowhere or lead to another site that also doesn't have any download links to a file.

apart from that everything is as a forum should be, I actually started reading through other sections and I'm glad this site exists.

the point is that there is no point with having a mod that isn't downloadable on a site when it is in the mod shop(unless it's a WIP) because you will just get people spamming that site/page until someone either posts a new link or locks the thread.
    Last edited by mlmbug; 14/05/10 at 14:16 PM. Reason: harsh critisism removed

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If you find a thread or post with broken links or leading to nowhere use the report button and we'll look into it and take care of it if need be.

And thanks for your feedback, we appreciate any and all good or bad, this community is for you the members, we just run it.

8. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

I wanted to suggest an option in the user CP that allows members to turn on/off the coloured post background. The green supporter badge and the green name would stay the same but sometimes I just prefer the grey background.

Thanks
    Last edited by T0M722; 27/05/10 at 10:21 AM.

Flickr

TDU2 '11 (we're hoping ^^)

9. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

^ Ditto, ditto. Personal custumization would be cool and it may make browsing faster.

10. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

The PSN Portable ID doesn't seem to work correctly... And yes, I made sure I entered the correct name.

11. turbo lag is offline Banned

Why is it that I now can't post threads or change thread titles?

I post a thread, it took like a day to show up, and thread titles simply don't change.

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Where are you posting the threads? The TDU Central and physics sections are both moderated. The threads there don't show up till a mod or admin approves them.

13. turbo lag is offline Banned

Physics section, Gaming in General section. It always comes up with an error as soon as I post a thread anywhere really, but those are the places I've successfully gotten a thread started. I then have to retype any thread and repost it again to make it work, then it usually shows up within a day or so. Also why can't I change thread titles in the Photomode section anymore? It appears now I can change titles everywhere else, but not there.

14. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

I don't know what the problem is, however, if I were you, if you didn't want to loose all the stuff you have typed, write it up in word and save it before you try and submit the thread.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

15. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

I want to know if there's a way to bring back a few of the features we used to have. I'm not sure how we're going money-wise but if we could bring back the arcade games which were a fun little competition and the monthly stats threads, it would make TDU:C a greater place.

Also, not sure if anyone's noticed but a few posts up I suggested it would be good for users to have better user customisation. A major thing that I want the option of is having the coloured post background. Sometimes it doesn't look good depending on the current avatar or signatures of the person.

A lot of this is a big ask and I just want to know what you think. Thanks

[E] Just noticed something, thankyou Baldy.
    Last edited by T0M722; 29/06/10 at 23:06 PM.

Flickr

16. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Well I've said I'd do the stats thread but only Baldy and Diablo have access to them and trying to get info out of them is like trying to make a big thing fit through a small gap

17. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellors »
    trying to get info out of them is like trying to make a big thing fit through a small gap
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

18. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

I think it would be cool if we had a setting that gives us the option of posting in a certain font and colour the whole time. For example, Penfold likes posting in orange text, it would be better if there was an option that automatically changes all of his posts to orange text instead of him having to manually change it. This is a cool feature I saw on Prohibit's forum.

Flickr

19. Sponge is offline Spongify

Might get slightly annoying with bright pink text all over the place. Perhaps if certain colours were available. Or only available to supporters/Speshul members... That's an idea!

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

20. Ryzza5 is offline .

Any chance the special objects you add to the index page (countdowns, last 5 posts, that sortof stuff) can also be shown on the Chatbox Full page (since that's usually my index page)?

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last