Thread: Hi...

1. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Default Hi...

Hi all. I'm an 12 (soon 13) years old boy from Finland,I've got TDU for PC (which is sadly broken ) and PSP. I like to watch Formula 1 and WRC from TV. But mostly I play my TDU My PSP gamertag is Santtu_FIN. Looking forward to cruise with u.

Cheers,SuperHyperTDU
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

2. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear your PC is broken, if you get it fixed there are a lot of PC players here to cruise with.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

5. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

and I hope you enjoy the forums

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Smile

HI and Welcome!!! I'm also 12 and like to watch F1 too. But I don't have Speed Channel so I can't watch it. Too bad your PC is broken. We could've met on TDU. But TDU Central has a very nice commuinity and I'm sure you'll make tons of friends!

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Welcome to the boards

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Welcome to the boards bud, sorry to hear about the broken machine but I'm sure you'll be back to abnormal asap.
    I'm a bit mental.