1. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Default Forza Motorsport 1/4mile

Everyone is going on about drifting and all that jazz. However why not another event that pushes your car to the limit? The drag strip!
    You can use the speedway but thats pretty ghey.
    It would be good if Turn10 brought out a track with the chrismas tree lights. Basically something that is made for dragging, and a scoreboard of who can get the fastest 1/4 mile time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

You can use either the Back S/F stretch on Nurburgring or the back straight on Sebring for Drag races, I would be up for it!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

3. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

i would probably use the same part of the Test Tracks like in the first Forza. there are some markings on the ground, but not sure if they are marked for a 1/4 mile drag. but a drag strip would be nice.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'd turn up if I have advance warning.. Arrange something..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Forza 1 had a drag strip on the test track. On Forza 2 turn round at the start and drive to the last corner and you can see the old drag strip behind the barrier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I wasn't actually going to arrange one. I thought the idea was pretty neat.
    Wouldn't it be hard to replicate? How would you countdown and check times?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

You could use a third car, parked between the two cars at the startline, and flash brake lights/reverse light to signal a start. Could also have another players car parked at the finish to mark the finish line and judge a winner

Just ideas, sounds good though, I'd be up for it.

8. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by ThorpaaayUK »
    You could use a third car, parked between the two cars at the startline, and flash brake lights/reverse light to signal a start. Could also have another players car parked at the finish to mark the finish line and judge a winner

Just ideas, sounds good though, I'd be up for it.
    thats a great way to do it. the STi 05 and the S204's would be great, because the back-up lights are huge so the racers can see when u hit reverse. (though, i personally do not care for how they redesigned the taillights on the Subaru's into that pattern)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I would be up for this, the drag strip was good on the odd occashion in the last game.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I have measured out a 1/4 mile on the nissan speedway. Drove at 60mph for 15 seconds. The start is the entrance to the pits (The start of the barrier) intill you get to this shadow

It is the second last one from the end of the straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by CptDarknuggets »
    I have measured out a 1/4 mile on the nissan speedway. Drove at 60mph for 15 seconds. The start is the entrance to the pits (The start of the barrier) intill you get to this shadow

It is the second last one from the end of the straight.
    I don't know if this is a really late reply, but maybe you can use a 3rd car parking there

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.