1. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Default Off for a week this coming sunday!

Hey guys. Just to say i won't be on the tdu from this coming sunday until tuesday 7th august. I will be going down to surrey for a week to visit a friend and hopefully see some nice cars driving around. Will be going to London for just that sometime during the week too so should be fun. I will have access to the internet so i will try to post on the forums to let people know (if they want to ) how i am getting on. My flight is at 9am so that means i will have to be at the airport at 7am, leave the house at half 5 and probably get up just before 5. God knows how tired i will be . So adios

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Let me be the first to say have a great time, I'm sure you will.

Gonna take any photos? You know you want to

Yes we do want to know how you are getting on

Cya.

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Have a good time and I hope you see some great cars. If you go to Park Lane in London I'm sure you will.

I'm sure you will take lots of pics so I hope the weather is better.

Have fun!!
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

4. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Hey guys. Just to say i won't be on the tdu from this coming sunday until tuesday 7th august. I will be going down to surrey for a week to visit a friend and hopefully see some nice cars driving around. Will be going to London for just that sometime during the week too so should be fun. I will have access to the internet so i will try to post on the forums to let people know (if they want to ) how i am getting on. My flight is at 9am so that means i will have to be at the airport at 7am, leave the house at half 5 and probably get up just before 5. God knows how tired i will be . So adios
    If your in Surrey on Sunday and your at Daytona Sandown Park you'll see me in a yellow suit and blonde hair.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

London 'eh? Where abouts you planning on going?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Well it's to see a friend and hopefully spot some cars. Yup i will be visiting park lane and having a walk about around the mayfair area so should be good. He lives in a place called Thames Ditton and we usually get the train into london and then get on the tube to wherever . Of course i will be taking photos, theres never been a place i have gone without a camera . I will probably be visiting this place : www.romansinternational.com like i did the last time i was down . Last time there was an orange Pagani Zonda F Roadster there and i think it was bought by http://www.grouptwenty.co.uk . S71NG3R i will try to update you with the situation by phoning or texting if i can't get on the forums or during the day
    Also thanks for the fair-wells
    Last edited by The Queen; 27/07/07 at 17:48 PM.

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Have a great time and hope you spot nice cars!!!

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Thanks mate, i'm sure there will be plenty to see seen as its the summer

9. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

well at least u wont get jet lag or gladulafever like it did lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

10. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

I'm glad to see you back on the forums. You had the best week of the British summer so far so you should have some nice pics.

Glad to see you had a nice time too.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub