Topic:

lambo

1. v12 wizz is offline Banned

Default lambo

does anyone know how to gat a lamborghini gallardo if so please tell me or email me at [email protected] please .

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

You need to get a code from Atari Europe but these are only given out on rare occasions over on the official boards. Other than that the only thing i can suggest is to get the SE. Hope that helps.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

You can get a Gallardo or Gallardo SE from the Lamborghini dealer. If you want a Gallardo coupe you need a code, which is unobtainable these days.

4. v12 wizz is offline Banned

who do i get the code from

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

You wont get it until there is a give away which no one knows when it will happen the person you get one off is tenebra. She wont give you one until the official event so i suggest you check out there forums I'm sure you'll find a thread about it.

6. v12 wizz is offline Banned

how often r the official events

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

They were every week, I'm sure diablo will be able to confirm how often they take place now.

8. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

whenever Atari/Eden feel like it ... just look out for posts by the Mods on the Official Atari Forum
    I'd rather be topless !

9. v12 wizz is offline Banned

can u ask diablo it will appreciated

10. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

just pm him he'll get back to you eventually.

11. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    You wont get it until there is a give away which no one knows when it will happen the person you get one off is tenebra. She wont give you one until the official event so i suggest you check out there forums I'm sure you'll find a thread about it.
    Tenebra is no more.
    And the giveaways were happening every friday for 3-4(?) weeks then they stopped altoghether. Hasn't been a giveaway in ages now.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The only way to obtain any of these codes is from Atari themselves and yes there were car giveaways on the UK forums and yes they haven't been done for a while as a lot of time and resources have been put elsewhere but, they may be coming back.

Don't ask me when, don't me ask if there's a set date as I don't know, all I know is there are still codes to give away and that's all I'm saying.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Mr AnalFace »
    Tenebra is no more.
    And the giveaways were happening every Friday for 3-4(?) weeks then they stopped altogether. Hasn't been a giveaway in ages now.
    Oh i haven't been there for a while but i think it's time to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    The only way to obtain any of these codes is from Atari themselves and yes there were car giveaways on the UK forums and yes they haven't been done for a while as a lot of time and resources have been put elsewhere but, they may be coming back.

Don't ask me when, don't me ask if there's a set date as I don't know, all I know is there are still codes to give away and that's all I'm saying.
    And thanks for clearing that up Diablo i knew i could rely on you to help clear up the matter