1. GameConsolesMad is offline Ex-rank 3 monthly Brit

Exclamation The Test Drive Series

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index...ive&platform=0

Look at how many Test Drives there have been! I thought that there were only a couple before Unlimited!

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default Re: The Test Drive Series

i know, there has been hundreds

the first racing game i ever played was Test Drive 4 on PC (though i did play pole position on 2600...)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Sadly, most of them have been rubish, concidence?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Sadly, most of them have been rubish, concidence?
    your rigth on that one

5. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

wow lol i new there were a few but not that many

6. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

haha wow i have test drive 6 for gameboy.

i cant believe that test drive unlimited came from a game that was sooo bad like test drive 6... well at least for the GB it was bad. lol.

i literally have the game in my hands right now... its like owning a piece of history lol

7. CheesyPoof is offline Burnt-out Shell

Unlimited definatley kicks ass tho.

8. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

I remember playing the original Test Drive on the Commodore 64. It was so great at the time and was what pushed driving games forward. The only problem was getting the game to work, any of you that had a Commodore 64 know what I mean. It took years to load just to select the car. Then a decade to load the mountain road only to find the taped stopped running before it loaded so you had to start again. The fun times of 80's gaming.

But when it worked which was like a 1 in 10 chance it was like heaven. I remember waking up early Saturday morning and the challenge was to get the game working before the good cartoons started on the TV. The best bit was the full H pattern gears. You only had a one button joystick with 8 way direction so if you selected manual gears you had to hold the button down and then manually move the stick into the gear it was so cool at the time .

You had to learn to do it quickly because you could not steer at the same time, so you could only change gear on the straights. Then add twisty mountain roads slow lorries and the cops on your tail it was more than any challenge you get in games today.

I think I only managed to get to the top once or twice and your reward was you could keep the car and that was it.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

9. Howen is offline V.I.P Member

Oh my god :O
    I thought about Test Drive Unlimited as the first game in the series! Now that you mention the game boy game, I searched in my gameboy-box and i found a copy of test drive 6 too. Haha
    Aaah

10. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

I remember Test Drive: The Duel, you raced a porsche 959 and a ferrari F40 against eachother. That was one kickass game, the best ever. (brings back good memories)
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

11. mclaren8080 is offline Exoticar Driver

the only twoive played where unlimeited of-course and eve of destruction

made by Nodz86. thanks alot
    Parachute Panic champ.
    http://www.myspace.com/anthonysaysyourmom my myspace
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Appendix_Inc/index.php?