1. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default The internet crashed!

I don't know whether to believe this but news in America is saying the Internet crashed. Just listen to the geeky kid "i may as well Ctrl alt delete myself" priceless.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...embedded_video
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

2. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

lol, very funny, and its a prank!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

LoL first time I've seen that.. Now just imgine if that really happened?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    LoL first time I've seen that.. Now just imgine if that really happened?
    Lol that would never happen!!

The internet isn't hosted on one server in one place.

Millions of computers and thousands of servers hold individual information for individual web-pages, it couldn't all just be wiped out =)

Well let's hope not anyway...

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

lets just say, the security in those places is very secure, so if some actually wanted to shut it down the computer might explode, even though the prank said it did it by itself

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Haha, great prank. Imo that would never happen but who knows?

7. Nige is offline Buy American ....

HA HA LOL !!!

White House 'We was always meant to get around to making one'

HILARIOUS LOL

Great find Baldred !
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

That was brilliant. To all thoughs people saying it couldn't happen. What about all this EMP stuff, could happen but very unlikly. Anyway, great video and a good find.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. craigie is offline I have the...

it would be pretty difficult, they would have to EMP (turning into the Matrix now) ever server that hosts a site lol
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

10. Xyphus is offline Just a Skidmark

Something about the internet that isn't very well understood by most people is that it's sort of everywhere and nowhere. Your computer you're reading this forum with, this forum's server, and the microsoft.com and youtube.com and google.com web servers, are all handled equally by the TCP/IP protocol that forms the backbone of the internet. Along the same lines, a lot of people have a sort of mental image of a few big black boxes in a really secure facility somewhere in a mountain in Colorado with nukes coming out the side that act as the internet's "server", but that's not exactly how it works. The reason the internet could never go down completely, is that there is no one server. Every computer in the world is a sort of small server (and you don't even have to do anything special for it to be that way). The worst someone could do is take down one service that a lot of people access at once, like a single ISP, and then all the people who use that ISP to connect to the internet wouldn't be connected for a little while. But there's really no reason to be afraid that something like this video could ever happen - especially not in that ridiculous of a way.

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphus »
    Something about the internet that isn't very well understood by most people is that it's sort of everywhere and nowhere. Your computer you're reading this forum with, this forum's server, and the microsoft.com and youtube.com and google.com web servers, are all handled equally by the TCP/IP protocol that forms the backbone of the internet. Along the same lines, a lot of people have a sort of mental image of a few big black boxes in a really secure facility somewhere in a mountain in Colorado with nukes coming out the side that act as the internet's "server", but that's not exactly how it works. The reason the internet could never go down completely, is that there is no one server. Every computer in the world is a sort of small server (and you don't even have to do anything special for it to be that way). The worst someone could do is take down one service that a lot of people access at once, like a single ISP, and then all the people who use that ISP to connect to the internet wouldn't be connected for a little while. But there's really no reason to be afraid that something like this video could ever happen - especially not in that ridiculous of a way.
    Lol that what I meant + Rep