Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Exclamation Top Gear: Polar Special

Most of you have probably seen the adverts on the BBC but for those that haven't there is a new Top Gear Special on this week times below (all BST).

Polar Special
    Don't miss Top Gear's biggest and coldest ever race.
    Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond are racing to the North Pole, Jeremy and James are in a specially adapted pick-up truck, while Richard is on a sled pulled by a team of huskies. [AD,S]

Wednesday 25, 8pm on BBC Two
    and Sunday 29, 8pm on BBC Two

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nice looking forward to it lol.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Oh, pheww i thought it was today . Thanks for that, never knew about it

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

And it's got to be at 8pm, Lol, right during our cruise, I guess I'll be a bit late for that one =) Thanks for the info, I would've never known without this, I would +Rep you but it won't let me, so just a big thanks for now.
    Last edited by Speed; 23/07/07 at 01:34 AM.

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

YAY, topgear, again, nooo
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

dam it, im at work on both of them days

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    dam it, im at work on both of them days
    Its bound to be repeated on UKTV G2 and be realeased on DVD.

8. craigie is offline I have the...

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Its bound to be repeated on UKTV G2 and be realeased on DVD.
    ...in a couple of months....

did anyone watch heroes after it?

i hate the blooming cliffhangers! (please dont spoil the ending all those that may have watched the Sci Fi Channel)
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Yeah I watched the heroes after it.. Not bad but I can't really see what all the fuss is about.. This maybe because I'm such a huge LOST and Prison Break addict that my brain doesn't consider any other show.. Meh maybe it's just boring.. Also forgot to add does anyone know the song they were playing thoughout the whole show? I'm 99&#37; sure it's in a film or two aswell just can't put my finger on which one!!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

10. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

if it's the classical one it was, the much overused main title theme to Requiem For A Dream called 'Summer Overture'.
    Last edited by Baldy; 26/07/07 at 09:05 AM.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

11. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Thats the one! Just you tube'd it..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

12. iBilo is offline ;)

TopGear was awesome last night.

13. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Yes it was I had such a good laugh for 1 hour, Top Show should be their new name 5/5
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

14. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Best TV in ages ... well since the US special or they made the Reliant Space Shuttle!

Anyone know where to email the BBC to say thanks for great TV to try and offset all those treehuggers who'll complain about ruining the wilderness and drink driving!

Oh and there's a whole load about it on both www.topgear.com and www.toyota.co.uk
    Last edited by YeOldeTDUMan; 26/07/07 at 11:36 AM.
    I'd rather be topless !

15. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Yep, I agree with what everyone says, it was a great episode, very funny. My favourite since the American one.

Watched Heroes after too and I guess you have to watch a few to get into it?

16. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Best TV in ages ... well since the US special or they made the Reliant Space Shuttle!

Anyone know where to email the BBC to say thanks for great TV to try and offset all those treehuggers who'll complain about ruining the wilderness and drink driving!

Oh and there's a whole load about it on both www.topgear.com and www.toyota.co.uk

Not sure if this is it but here you go

General Enquiries

heres the link to the contact page on the bbc
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

i want the bumpa dumpa, yay that looks cool

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

18. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Was brilliant. The who;e last series was crazy but that just topped it think, though yer the Amercan one was something else.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

19. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I finally got around to watching it tonight, had to go out last night so I sky+ it. My conclusion it was amazing. Ihope they do a special DVD and extend it as we only got to see an hours worth of it and it took them 3/4days and all the training before hand and also give a better more technical insight to the Toyota aswell.

This was probably why Clarkson said a few months back he might quit Top Gear and why he said there might not be another series as they could have died doing this one program, I would dread the amount of risk assesments and H & S forms that had to be filled in to do this episode.

Did anyone notice that in the credits everyone was Sir Ranulph after Sir Ranulph Fiennes includeing the crew instead of there christian names??

20. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer noticed that, was a bit of a strange ending to the program.
    -----

Page 1 of 2 12 Last