1. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Red face Sorry ıve neglected!

Well, thıs ıs the bın so thıs ıs fıne here!
    Ive been neglectıng TDU... I know, ı know!
    I used to be a beamıng member on TDU and went to every cruıse and meetıng there ıs and came on the forum nd posted every nıght!!
    But....
    Recently ıve been on YouTube, u know we all love ıt! And a partıcular game cought my attentıon...Battlefıeld 2! It seemed good and ı bought ıt, lıttle dıd ı know that ıt would replace my dearest and beloved TDU. I dont even have TDU at my house no more, ı lent ıt to a frıend!! Well, ı patched TDU to see wat the rave was about and ı fell ın love agaın! Speakers blarıng and tyres screechıng, sleepless nıghts and early mornıngs... Im stıll ın ıt! So Thank you Atarı...
    You helped me alot!
    (snıff)

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Good stuff. But whats with the font? It's kinda odd?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Nice to see you on the forum again, hope to see you in game, we have lots of fun.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

The font is like that because he is speaking from Turkey . No problem Enos, hope to see you on the game again soon!

5. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    The font is like that because he is speaking from Turkey . No problem Enos, hope to see you on the game again soon!
    Yeah man, Turkey! U know ur all jealous! Neone sufferın from floodıng, mıte start a new thread askın ppl!