1. iBilo is offline ;)

Default A YouTube problem.

I'm finding that whenever I play a video, it freezes for a few seconds then carries on. Its been happening for 3 weeks now, its infuriating me so much now.

Does anybody else have this problem?

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

The only thing I can think of is that the video is loading as you're playing it, and it appears that it can't load as fast as it's playing.

To fix this, just pause the video before it even begins, and wait for the red bar to completely fill, then play the video and you should have no trouble.

Hope this helps.

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Thats the problem as speed freak says just let the red bar load fully.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

This problem could be caused by either A) - Too many people watching videos for the servers to cope or B) - Too many videos being submitted and uploaded to their servers or both. I also have this problem just to say you aren't alone

5. iBilo is offline ;)

Cheers guys. Its been annoying me..
    Last edited by iBilo; 20/07/07 at 20:30 PM. Reason: Swearing edited out please watch your language.