1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, FlatOut Racing and Derby Demos

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, FlatOut Racing and Derby Demos Hit XBL today.

Demo: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
    Content: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: Not available in Japan or South Korea
    Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LANGUAGE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Get into the drift in this smoking hot demo of Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights. Drift, race, bet and mod your ride, in this multi-event taster of the coolest racer this year.
    Size: 1.31 GB (approx.)

Demo: FlatOut Racing and Derby (Europe only)

Content: FlatOut Racing and Derby Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: European Xbox Live regions
    Dash Text: [PEGI: 12+] You want it fast - you got it. You want destruction - you got it. Experience the bone crunching action of FlatOut. Soak up the pressure of 12 competitive drivers trying to take each other off the track. Feel the pleasure and the pain of the explosive Frag derbies. Take destruction to the next level.
    Size: 751.1 MB (approx.)

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Are you secretly working for M$ or something???

LMMFAO

You know everything about Marketplace and XBL in general haha

i speak for us all when i say thanks for keeping us all up to date
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Not a problem, lol. Unfortunately I don't work for M$ but it wouldn't mind. I get all the info off Major Nelsons Blog (http://www.majornelson.com/default.aspx), he updates it whenever new content is added then what I think might be of interest I post on here.

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Agreed with Nipper.. Thanks for the heads up however I must spread rep before giving it to you again..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

After playing both demos i have the following to say:

Juiced 2, is much better than the original, but by no means any good, teh custimisation is immense though.

Flatout, well, i had a good few laughs playing this, fun game, but i couldnt justify buying it.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    After playing both demos i have the following to say:

Juiced 2, is much better than the original, but by no means any good, teh custimisation is immense though.

Flatout, well, i had a good few laughs playing this, fun game, but i couldnt justify buying it.
    Agree with you there, I like the way you could customize in Juiced but the races weren't that good, won all of them and I mastered the drifting in no time.

As for Flatout UC the destruction derby was fun for a while but got boring quite quickly.

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I thought juiced 2 was rubbish, apart from the immense customization, which seem to have copied forza 2. As for flatout UC thats a good game but i can see myself getting bored after a while.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    I thought juiced 2 was rubbish, apart from the immense customization, which seem to have copied forza 2. As for flatout UC thats a good game but i can see myself getting bored after a while.
    sorry but it sounded like you just merged mine and Nodz's posts together
    ||||||||||||||||||

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    sorry but it sounded like you just merged mine and Nodz's posts together
    Haha i agree it does sound like that but i don't think i meant it to. Oh well.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Haha i agree it does sound like that but i don't think i meant it to. Oh well.
    who cares?

Not like the phrases are copyrighted hahaha

(note to self, copyright EVERYTHING LMAO)
    ||||||||||||||||||

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

the word 'everything' is now copyrighted to nipper

i loved flatout demo, i love stuntman ignition demo too... decisions decisions.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i hated tehe juiced demo, the handling of the cars on it were truely awful, now it could be me used to forza, but after one race that demo was deleted

now i got the full game of flatout now long after it came out and i must say, it is a good laugh, when you don't fancy the serious-nes of the forza simulation, in place of some good old fashion arcade racing