1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Lightbulb The ghost of traffic that i have written off has returned to haunt me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNV1BmyOSAs

a video i randomly made today.

basically, i was driving over a bridge when the car stopped dead, but there seemed to be nothing there. having remembered talk of a secret signpost only viewable in photomode i decided to go into photomode, i looked around, and to my shock i saw the outline of an SUV through my tire smoke :eek_blue: so the car was there, but i couldnt see it, the car was completely invisible. perhaps it is a ghost haunting me for my traffic slamming crimes?

i had been videoing stuff for a while and marc recommended i video this strange glitch enjoy!

yes, you even get to hear my weird voice doing a running commentary

(link might not work yet, only just uploaded the bugger)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. ay4alex is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Re: The ghost of traffic that i have written off has returned to haunt me!

Na, dont work! freaky tho, how much have u had 2 pay in fines?

3. Who

Default Re: The ghost of traffic that i have written off has returned to haunt me!

too much

i would have carried on videoing but i was ramming the invisible car so much i didnt realise my 2 badges + 1 flashing

reversed away just in time

if it doesnt want to work then i will beg diablo for a tiny piece of paradise (or server space as its otherwise known )

I'm not dead!

4. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

ive been fined 3.5mil

5. mellors_ is offline Banned

i had a fine of 11mil and i had the money (i love the new smilies)

6. Who

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbi1prfS4r8

new link, i uploaded with IE7 rather than opera and all is working well now (although the synch is crap, but thats cause its an .avi file *hates avi files*)

I'm not dead!

7. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Techie grrr

8. mellors_ is offline Banned

ahhhh this reminds me of something that hasnt happened to me yet

9. Who

de-ja-vu?

I'm not dead!

10. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    de-ja-vu?
    hate when that happens, but at the same time its preety cool