1. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Good old Top Gear.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. mclaren8080 is offline Exoticar Driver

thanks for sharin

made by Nodz86. thanks alot
    Parachute Panic champ.
    http://www.myspace.com/anthonysaysyourmom my myspace
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Appendix_Inc/index.php?

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Top Gear rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

That was a great episode, thanks!

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Was one of the best races (but i think the one to the Swiss Alpes was better)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

The funnyest one was when they all drove supercars together ... the fun they had trying to get the cars out of the Paris car park!!!!!

In terms of races ... all the recent biggies are good ... as in Veyron, Ferrari to the Alps and the SLR one
    I'd rather be topless !

8. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Saw it already but thanks for sharing.

9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Top Gear is great. But saw an episode today. Worst one they made probably, where they take a Robin Reliant and try to make a rocket out of it, kinda stupid.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Top Gear is great. But saw an episode today. Worst one they made probably, where they take a Robin Reliant and try to make a rocket out of it, kinda stupid.
    There was a bit of an argument here ( i think) when this was first aired about wether it was a good episode. It wasn't really to do with cars, but I though it was good for a luahg on a sunday night.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    There was a bit of an argument here ( i think) when this was first aired about wether it was a good episode. It wasn't really to do with cars, but I though it was good for a luahg on a sunday night.
    Yeah, it was :P, but sometimes I think that the talk and jokes have been scripted (like the races - its nearly always a close finish, but when I ignore these then it becomes funny -- lmao funny)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.