Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default [!UPDATE #2]Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: 1st incar pic!

Keep checking the Official GT5 Prologue site for more info, screens and videos: http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gt5p/

[UPDATE #2]
    First unofficial incar pic:

Also been said the GT5:P will have 40 cars

Damn, the PD boys really surprised with this one:

Wow major update !! 16 cars on track !!

New video also !!

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/movie/d944.html

Oh my god, racing against 16cars, I guess PD pulled it out the bag, if they get the collision and off track collisions more realistic then damage could well be excused but I would personally still prefer it !!

Link to new screenshots:
    http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gt5p/screen/

Oh yeah GT5 Prologue in October too !!

Information too much.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Wow, 16 car races, amazing graphics all they need is the customization from Forza and it'll be one of the best racing games ever.

Downside is that I'll have to invest and buy that expensive paperwieght/breeze block PS3.

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Nice graphics man! Looks quite awesome.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

4. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

i wonder if g25 works with this game?
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Celt86 »
    want to play G25 eh, get LFS S2
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    want to play G25 eh, get LFS S2
    Cant agree more, i already have it
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Cant agree more, i already have it
    not surprised really, everyone needs to experience the G25 and LFS
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Now this is the reason i am getting a PS3 instead of an xbox 360 . Just look at the graphics :O. Thanks for posting that diablo!

9. Kumagoro is offline Rusted Banger

WHY is that game PS3 exclusive!!

Choice - Digital SLR or PS3, i think i'll go for the SLR
    "If fate frowns, we all perish."

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagoro »
    WHY is that game PS3 exclusive!!

Choice - Digital SLR or PS3, i think i'll go for the SLR
    Diablo answered this in another thread, basically Pollyphony who make GT are an in house developer at Sony so that is why we will never see GT on another Platform.

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showpos...91&postcount=7

11. rdqsnake is offline -RDQ-

I think it will be because the G25 is compatible for the ps3...

12. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

not surprised really, everyone needs to experience the G25 and LFS
    Same I have G25 and LFS S2.
    GT5 looks absolutely sexy. There is a problem about the whole customization thing Forza has, I really dont like the whole customizing thing, I can deal with engine mods but getting an already good looking and making it worst with graphics (talking about Ferraris and Aston Martin type cars, imports are different). That is totally unnecessary. Yet 16 cars on the track is genius, Forza is a nice game (Not trying to diss anyone who likes it alot) but HA they don't got 16 cars on track, 500+ cars in the game.
    Last edited by HavockJoker; 23/07/07 at 01:03 AM.

13. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    they don't got 16 cars on track, 500+ cars in the game.
    can i point sumthing out here, LFS S2 can have upto 32 cars on track (lets see a console beat that)

plus with 8 cars on track there is major lag if they are packed up, usually the first turn, now imagine 16 cars all going for the same line, and how much lag that WILL cause.(plus GT crash physics have always sucked donkeys off)
    ||||||||||||||||||

14. Nodz86 is offline ____________

can i point sumthing out here, LFS S2 can have upto 32 cars on track (lets see a console beat that)
    I think LeMans 24 Hours on the PS1 had about that amount on the track, It had all 3 classes GT2, GT1 and Prototype all on the track at once..

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's correct Nodz, Le Mans 24Hr did have a hell of a lot of cars plus day night changes, that was a good game. And nipper LFS doesn't render models of this quality, if you saw the original Vision GT trailers which was the GT4 engine being run on a PS3 in HD then you would have seen 26 cars running about. If anyone can pull this sort of task off it's the guys at Polyphony Digital, it's just whether the game will be any good and actually have decent contact physics and low speed physics that will matter to most, oh yeah and the sound also needs to really improve a great deal.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    That's correct Nodz, Le Mans 24Hr did have a hell of a lot of cars plus day night changes, that was a good game. And nipper LFS doesn't render models of this quality, if you saw the original Vision GT trailers which was the GT4 engine being run on a PS3 in HD then you would have seen 26 cars running about. If anyone can pull this sort of task off it's the guys at Polyphony Digital, it's just whether the game will be any good and actually have decent contact physics and low speed physics that will matter to most, oh yeah and the sound also needs to really improve a great deal.
    LFS makes up for the low (although TBH i think its quite good) graphics in terms of physics, being able to make your own autocross style courses, and of course i can modify EVERYTHING in game, from car sounds to track details (although you do need to know what your doing)

oh and dont forget, the tire physics on LFS are so good you can actually blow your tire from hitting a kerb too hard or doing a burnout for too long
    ||||||||||||||||||

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

An unofficial incar pic has been added to the first post.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Looks good but the fact there is no damage puts me off, I'll wait and see what it's like when it eventually comes out.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

19. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

^^ Would you really want to ruin a Ferrari F430? . Doesn't look awesomely cool from that pic but we shall see

20. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

plus with 8 cars on track there is major lag if they are packed up, usually the first turn, now imagine 16 cars all going for the same line, and how much lag that WILL cause.(plus GT crash physics have always sucked donkeys off)
    I was accually talking about Forza, me not really a fan of Forza.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last