Thread: G'Day everyone

1. jambo is offline TDU Lord

Default G'Day everyone

Yet another Atari forumer fed up with the noobs and bitching. Someone mentioned these forums and I searched and found them, and thank christ for that. The official forums are just buggered basically, but enough of that.

As some of the more astute members (i.e. those who can read) might have guessed, I am jambo. I'm an Aussie, 19 years old and male. I've been playing TDU since it was released and lucky for me I have had no bugs or problems at all! I enjoy racing games a lot, having grown up playing the NFS and TD series. The only games I love more than racers are FPSs. I regularly play CSS, DoDS, BF2, ET:QW and UT2004 on all the popular Aussie servers.

I'm also a staff write for PlanetUnreal and HalfLifeNode and regularly post on their forums.

My TDU in-game name is SeanPincombe, so if you run in to me in-game i'll always be up for a chat and a cruise. You can also reach me through MSN and XFire (jambo77). I also started the XFire TDU Forumers Team on the official forums and it's still running, so if you want to join it head on over to http://www.xfire.com/clans/tduforumers/ and apply.

Anyway I think that's enough so see you in the forums and on the roads! =]

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

hey there jambo welcome to TDUc mate, seen you over on the official boards so thanks for signing up.

I'm a bit mental.

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Welcome to TDU:C jambo. Hope you'll enjoy it here.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Hey jambo, welcome to the forum. Have fun !!!!!
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hi, seen the Floyd sig, greatest band in all of time. Welcome.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Welcome to the forum dude !
    Enjoy it we are much better than the original forum (not bragging or something :bananasplit: lol) and I guarantee you will enjoy it.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hey, Jambo. Welcome to the boards, hope to see you in game