1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Xbox 360 Microphones

Well as many of you know mine is knacked so I've bought a new one but I forgot it was Friday and so it won't arrive till Monday, ah well. Anyway why do they make these bloody things so flimsy and crap ! Easy to brake and a wire so thin you could cut it with paper.

This will be my 3rd mic since Dec 2005 but at about 12-15 a pop, it's damn annoying.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

Default Re: Xbox 360 Microphones

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Well as many of you know mine is knacked so I've bought a new one but I forgot it was Friday and so it won't arrive till Monday, ah well. Anyway why do they make these bloody things so flimsy and crap ! Easy to brake and a wire so thin you could cut it with paper.

This will be my 3rd mic since Dec 2005 but at about 12-15 a pop, it's damn annoying.

Haven't broke my one yet..
    Why don't you try a wireless one?

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Have gone through two now myself and gotta say they are of very poor build quality! Got myself a wireless one, abit annoying to attach but hopefully it will last abit longer..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Diablo give me a shout i'll get you a free one if it happens again, i'm sure i could "damage" one lol
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

yeah why do the make the som flimsy

on mine the part where the mic ciomes out of keeps slipping out hmmm

6. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

my mic seems fine, altho i do agree on the wire, being a bit too thin

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Diablo give me a shout i'll get you a free one if it happens again, i'm sure i could "damage" one lol
    LMAO!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I broke mine, snapped the microphone off. Duck tape and a soldering iron worked for a while but got myself a wireless headset. It's brillinat, much clearer and easyer than the one you get with it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

mines still going strong, hasnt broke yet which is great, ive probably jingst it now