1. yaug12345 is offline Undying Furball

Default Vintage Racers recruiting!

Me and a friend have started a new club called the vintage racers. if you have a vintage car (that isn't ruined by a cameleon paintjob, it must look classic) or muscle care, or any of the older cars, you are welcome to join. you must be at least expert, you can contact me, No Mercy124, send me a message, and I might enter you, tell me what kind of car you have, and I might let you in, anyone who meets the standards is welcome!

2. Se7eN is offline Yea for N1PPER!

hi this is Se7eN, I am currently at expert rank, I own a Camaro z28 and would like to join your club.

My Xbox Live is currently down due to a banking account switch but will be back up shortly.

Thank you, and I look forward to joining the Vintage Racers.

3. Tamsmeister is offline Just a Skidmark

I'll join, ive got a few muscle cars, dodge challenger, shelby gt500 (but i want another one hehe)

Tag is same as my username

4. yaug12345 is offline Undying Furball

my live is down for the moment also, as soon as it's up I'll get back to you guys (could be like 3 weeks)

5. Teh Swede77 is offline F40 Addicted

i miiiiiight be interested, my club currently has not been active for months, so i'm looking for a new one. if you guys are active and do a lot of vintage cruises then count me in.
    i'm a champion with almost every muscle car in the game. my gamertag is the same as my username.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Street Dynasty Member

6. riflen27 is offline Rusted Banger

hey i would be intressedtet to or how i spell to that i suck to english i have stingray 69' i think i have the challenger to i can't remember i have so many cars but most is deutsch and japan heeh

7. riflen27 is offline Rusted Banger

and im champion

8. R8CCXVeyron is offline TDU Togue Racer

I have a 612 Scaglietti, oh dang, it's not a Class G.

9. maranelloboy05 is offline Hot Hatch

I have a 250 GTO, can I join? It would be nice to be able to drive it without being blown away by CCRs and S7s.