1. C1Rob is offline Burnt-out Shell

Default Updated games?

Hey guys,

I bought a 360 last week with the thought I would be buying TDU at the same time, well this wasn't the case because they sold the last copy that morning :eek_blue:.

So I went to some other stores and they were all sold out aswell, so my dad orderd it online for me and it said "shipping will take 1 week". Then when he looked on the site yesterday it said "shipping will take 5 weeks".

So I start looking on the web and notice its sold out in all stores saying it will be available again on August the 14th...

I guess they are updating it and are not going to ship more until the updated versions are done?

Just wondering if you guys know anything about it (I do know there is an update comming for the pc version so...)

I Dont have the game yet but will very soon (either pc or 360)

2. C1Rob is offline Burnt-out Shell

Sorry for the dubbel post but no body knows anything about this?

I mean this is getting redicules, now it says on the website :

"Release date : September 14th 2007"

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Normally the updates are released on XBL, also most of the shops over here have still got it in stock so I'm not sure why that is the case over in holland

4. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

yea i live in essex too and there were alot in best buy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

5. C1Rob is offline Burnt-out Shell

Hm ok, thanks for the response

Weird though because its all the shops over here...