Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Exclamation [!IMPORTANT] Leaked Patch - DO NOT USE!

There was a leak of a test patch recently that if you should find you should not install it, I repeat NOT INSTALL IT as it will not allow you to connect online and it is not a FINAL version. If you decide to try to do this you will not be able to connect online and may even run the risk of being banned so don't try it. Also note if any corruption or any failure to your system should occur you have no come back for this.

The filename to look for is: TDU_Patch_1.64A_deploytest_20070706_10_32.exe

Note the deploytest section and also the filesize is only 16.6Mb.

Thank-you.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. mustow is offline Burnt-out Shell

ok how big is the newest patch

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The actual patch will be between 20-30Mb.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Ok thanks for the info. I was half expecting something like this to happen.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

5. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Wait, so someone leaked a test patch which wasn't supposed to work in the first place? Or am I reading it wrong at 11PM at night?

6. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

No wait I found a test patch 1.66A how safe is that? It's also 16.6 mb
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

A = Alpha so not a final version, none of the files that have been leaked are recommended for install as it will probably result in no online play plus a possible banning.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. mustow is offline Burnt-out Shell

then why would test drive relse it if it wasnt going to work in the first place

9. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Wait a sec it was leaked the 6th of this month and was the alfa test. it is now the tenth. Maybe release soon?

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by mustow »
    then why would test drive relse it if it wasnt going to work in the first place
    Notice what the actual filename says deploytest and the A after the version number, it's not a finalised patch, it was for internal testing of downloading from FTP and testing it is not a final version. If you decide to use it please note you do so at your own risk and also direct from Atari themselves it will probably result in the inability of online play.

As I said, what you choose to do is on you, you have no comeback on Atari or Eden if any trouble happens with your system due to it.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Thanks for the heads up Diablo.

12. TriggerHappyJim is offline Is a wonderful person

Respectful as I am of the Mod's authority whilst on this board, I chose to download and install the patch. I had no problems with it, but I have heard of people needing to re-install the game so I won't say this works for everybody.

<ATARIRANT>For goodness sake, it’s been months of delays. I'm sick of waiting for them to do something most developers manage without trouble. How can they not expect us to jump at every opportunity to make our gaming experience better? I have no problems with anything in-game anymore, the patch worked perfectly. Why did it take so long?

And banning accounts? Pffft, if they ban all patch users now then half the community will vanish. I have my Skyline, I have my RS4 and I'm enjoying them both.</ATARITANT>

Incidentally, that rant isn't directed at anyone personally. It’s just me venting my spleen and that's the last of it you're hearing from me. Unless I get my account banned, obviously.

And many thanks for the update, Diablo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I take muscle out of its natural habitat.

BRING CAR PACKS TO PC!

13. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Lucky git

Please tell me the RS4 sounds like a proper V8??

14. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

I'm not using the patch. I'm gonna wait for the full thing.

15. A Pair of Shoes is offline Customly User Titled

I went ahead and got it as well. The new cars aren't very interesting to me. I'm much more happier about the fact that my game no longer gets glitched out and requires ALT+Tabbing. Also, since I applied the patch I've run into a lot more people on the road where before I could never see them except on the map.

16. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

This is a great day in my TDU career, I received the patch from a very reliable/helpfuk source and an hour before that achieved Champion level

17. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

Right-o.
    I'm waiting for the final thing too.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Just a note: The server hasn't had it's anti-cheat detection enabled yet.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. TriggerHappyJim is offline Is a wonderful person

Quote Originally Posted by A Pair of Shoes »
    I went ahead and got it as well. The new cars aren't very interesting to me. I'm much more happier about the fact that my game no longer gets glitched out and requires ALT+Tabbing. Also, since I applied the patch I've run into a lot more people on the road where before I could never see them except on the map.
    Same here too, I'm totally relieved by some of the fixes. Plus the lack of crushing bass in my added mp3s has made my whole family sigh in relief.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dell- »
    Lucky git

Please tell me the RS4 sounds like a proper V8??

Sounds like the Cabrio to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I take muscle out of its natural habitat.

BRING CAR PACKS TO PC!

20. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Hmm is this the DLC content or just a patch to fix glitches? Since people are talking about the Audi RS4 (which isnt in the original 1.01-game)? Is some cars added?
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

Page 1 of 2 12 Last