1. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Default i preordered juiced 2

As the title suggests, i have preordered Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights!
    I am so happy i can use proper spelling and grammar! LOL
    well i hope it is better than number one. Especially with the driving mechanics.they were STUPID! and i played no 1 today.
    ps i preordered it on ps2.
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

even a dog licking its own genitalia would be an improvement on juiced 1!
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

LoL.. I remember when Juice one came out.. I wasn't feeling too well but I had it for a rental just for that day.. Normally if I was dying I would still play the rental before I had to take it back.. However I played this one for like 5 minutes went to bed and once it was gone whilst I was asleep my reaction to this was "Meh...".. Says it all really!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

wow this brings back memories, sitting on a beach in egypt playing juiced 1

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Johansen is offline Banned

juiced 1 was crap and there isnt much improvments on the second one.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

That was a game that I played for a day, how I don't know, it was so cheesy. I think it was the fact it was so easy and I could acctuly win races lol. Was a shocking game and am not getting number 2. Oh and I didn't buy it it was my brothers game.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

I waited until Juiced was in the $3.99 bin at GameStop before I bought it :P
    Its not too bad, I like some of the customizations and the game features are kind of cool, racing with a crew, placing bets, etc.... But I was generally disappointed. Not at all what I thought it would be. Though I still have it and play it occasionally.