Topic:

GR:AW 2 demo

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default GR:AW 2 demo

Find this demo a bit easy with the red diamonds showing enemy positions and the like, well if you're like me and hate the automatic help turn it off in the main menu by going to options and turn off the friendly/enemy icons and you have one hell of a tougher challenge, you need to look for the enemy moving with the drone, you need to scout the area and of course the enemy can see you before you see them which makes for frustration.

Honestly give it a try, I make my games as hard as possible now and find I get a lot more satisfaction from beating the game because of it.

I wish the first person view showed a gun though like Rainbow Six Vegas though.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Lotus_God is offline i am as above

Default Re: GR:AW 2 demo

well im not one for fps on consoles and only tend to play them on pc but i think im gonna give a few of the fps games on the 360 a try soon

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I hated GRAW 1, just wasn't realistic. I know it was ment to be set in the near future but I find rainbow 6 much better. Not going to even bother with GRAW 2 demo or the real game.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. flitwick1 is offline Burnt-out Shell

i didn't like the GRAW 2 demo so will not be getting. But yeah R6 vegas is much better. Haven't got it, but played it on my friends console.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by flitwick1 »
    i didn't like the GRAW 2 demo so will not be getting. But yeah R6 vegas is much better. Haven't got it, but played it on my friends console.
    You can get it for 30 from Amazon now but there is a three week delivery!
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I kinda liked the GRAW 2 Demo for some reason.. I kinda judge the two (Vegas and GRAW) on different scales, the last GRAW for example was fantastic IMO and the whole Advance Warfighter equipment I think is awsome.. I'll proberly get it..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

7. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

never really like graw, just wasnt for me