1. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default Corvette Z06 for Sale (You can keep this car)

Corvette Z06
    1399.0 Miles

Exterior Color: Velocity Yellow
    Interior Color: Charcoal
    Standard Wheels

Stage 2 (Due to a file mix up by Atari, Stage 2 is actually Stage 3 and Stage 3 is 2)

Here's proof that the fact above is true: http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=61268

You can keep this car.
    I'm not going to ask for it back.
    All sales are final.

I've had so much fun this Corvette, but I just want make some cash and maybe give it to someone who will appreciate it more.

I'm still driving this car until someone buys it.

I'll repaint it if you like.

Update: Car is SOLD for $999,999,999
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 13/07/07 at 16:12 PM.

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Does anyone want this Corvette?

3. Drift King is offline ASTON MARTIN

im buying the game can u give it to me for free

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyX »
    Whoa... Seriously?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Telos is offline Eternal Being

How come car prizes are so high? I mean isn't this the same car that costs $71k from the store? How much does the tuning kit cost then if you sold this for $999,999,999 ? I've seen this same effect with other cars too. What am I missing here.

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Telos »
    How come car prizes are so high? I mean isn't this the same car that costs $71k from the store? How much does the tuning kit cost then if you sold this for $999,999,999 ? I've seen this same effect with other cars too. What am I missing here.
    After about a week the game buys up all cars that have been for sale for a long time to limit the number of cars for sale in Trade. So even if noone wants to buy your car, it will eventually sell to the game, therefore an easy, and very popular method of making money is putting any car up for sale for the max price and waiting until the game buys it. This can be proven because if you put a lot of the same cars up for sale at the same time, they will all be bought at the same time, so you can make quite a large profit.

7. Telos is offline Eternal Being

ok...seems like an easy way to make cash but to me it sounds too much like cheating.

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyX »
    Just to update on this, the maximum you can sell for is $9,999,000 to the best of my knowledge...

I don't know if this has changed since the patch/ when the car was sold, but it's the limit set on me I beleive.

9. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

LOL,
    1. This thread is dead and is over a month old
    2. The car has been sold to the game after a couple days
    3. Why bother posting?
    Just my 2 cents.