1. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Default Random TDU-C Cruise

More video's from ages ago i'm putting up on youtube instead of deleting them. This time i experimented with the vid using Sony Vegas. Got a cool effect about two thirds through when the two clips merge and my red f1 gtr turns into an orange one . Did somef fading on the clips too. At the start i think the music really suits the video because i'm trying to catch Martijn and the girl in the song is singing "can't you waiyiyiyiyiyiyit fouououour me baby please" and while this is happening i'm trying to catch martijn so it suits it well. Please comment on if you like the music or not and what kind of things i could do to improve my next video. Hopefully i will be doing one every night seen as 74.9gb of my hd is taken up with fraps videos .
    Anyway here is the video and i hope you enjoy it

Drivers -:

TheScottishSpot : Mclaren F1 GTR
    MartijnMezger : Mercedes Mclaren SLR
    Scaleopdriver : Pagani Zonda C12S
    MayoDenmark : MV Augusta F4 Tamburini
    Tigacatch : Ferrari F430

Captured with : Fraps
    Made By : TheScottishSpotter
    Edited with : Sony Vegas 6.0

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    Last edited by The Queen; 07/07/07 at 12:31 PM.

2. Mayo is offline The dead-end master...

Hmm, I see I lag like hell, so the onlinelagging problems I get is not only one way...

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Nice video and the music was nice too.

I gave it a rating.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

4. demon_ninja55 is offline Inbound Motorsport

awsome video guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. UltimoImperio is offline Drum and Bass Addict

Great video, I especially like the start. Because it has the tunnel in it. I hope in later patches they add a blow off valve sound to turbo car .

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    More video's from ages ago i'm putting up on youtube instead of deleting them. This time i experimented with the vid using Sony Vegas. Got a cool effect about two thirds through when the two clips merge and my red f1 gtr turns into an orange one . Did somef fading on the clips too. At the start i think the music really suits the video because i'm trying to catch Martijn and the girl in the song is singing "can't you waiyiyiyiyiyiyit fouououour me baby please" and while this is happening i'm trying to catch martijn so it suits it well. Please comment on if you like the music or not and what kind of things i could do to improve my next video. Hopefully i will be doing one every night seen as 74.9gb of my hd is taken up with fraps videos .
    Anyway here is the video and i hope you enjoy it

Drivers -:

TheScottishSpot : Mclaren F1 GTR
    MartijnMezger : Mercedes Mclaren SLR
    Scaleopdriver : Pagani Zonda C12S
    MayoDenmark : MV Augusta F4 Tamburini
    Tigacatch : Ferrari F430

Captured with : Fraps
    Made By : TheScottishSpotter
    Edited with : Sony Vegas 6.0

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    The song with the "can't you waiyiyiyiyiyiyit fouououour me baby please" would suit well when I used a keyboard. LOL

7. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

How you can put youtube vids on your posts? (Btw,first post!)
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperhyperTDU »
    How you can put youtube vids on your posts? (Btw,first post!)
    Your answer is here: http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=303

Scottie, nice video and I see what you mean with the music, very well done indeed! Also for anyone that wants to know the first track is DT8 - Destination, a classic trance anthem.
    I'm a bit mental.