1. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

I really can't wait for this game, those of you on my friends list may know I'm quite a bit COD fan, I'll admit the 3rd has been abit disappointing but this game just looks awsome! I've seen videos too and its just crazy, any one who has watched the Band Of Brothers must get this game!

...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

I enjoyed this game on the Xbox and it wasa good play on the strategy/FPS as you had to command your troops plus participate plus the enemy on the hardest level were quite smart and would flank you good and proper.

I look forward to this game also ever since that video they released a while ago anyway.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I look forward to this game also ever since that video they released a while ago anyway.
    This will proberly be the first game I ever start on the hardest difficulty and try and complete it, most others (COD 2) I did on the Hardest difficulty after I completed it the first time..

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Just found out the game will be pushed back for another 258 days!! Damn it!