Thread: Chrysler ME-412

1. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Default Chrysler ME-412

So I sold my McLaren (finally), and to celebrate, I bought one of these. It was a 0KM model, untouched etc. and cost me close to $5mill.

Since then I have resprayed the car in metallic black, and put 400KMs on it (this is due to change in the next few days BTW, I'll probably be closer to 1,000). I've had my fun with the car, the 7-speed paddle shift is quite comfortable but it's time to move on to another specimen. I'll have pics soon if you require them. Make me an offer, and I shall decide

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I already have one of these hairdryers. Have it for 4 months and i got 0km on it, great e?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

I don't like that car, the handling is shocking. It's only good in a straight line, and ionly then if you can keep it in line.
    Your signature has been removed because it's over the size limit stated in the rules.

Currently Driving: DB4 GT Zagato

4. Mayo is offline The dead-end master...

Thought you have to be "ace" to buy them?

5. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Nah you have to (I think) finish all the single player races... so in a way yeah I guess.

I bought it online on the market though.

6. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by fuelmyfire »
    I don't like that car, the handling is shocking. It's only good in a straight line, and ionly then if you can keep it in line.
    Nah when i bought it is a very good car and the handling is not shocking it is actually okay.

7. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by -Dell- »
    Nah you have to (I think) finish all the single player races... so in a way yeah I guess.

I bought it online on the market though.
    You can buy it from trade whenever you like, however you unlock it for free when you complete all of the single player races.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

You do realise that this thread was from july 2007? (In Iced-Bullet Mode)

9. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

10. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

i just bought one yesterday for 500 grand

"Real men know how to turn right"
    - Me

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Damn, i can never find ME 4 12s on trade. I'm willing to pay $9,999,999 to anyone who wants to sell their's to me.

12. 560BHP is offline Im not here

if you drive at low speeds, its easy to control and drift whit(sport, driving aid), but in high speeds its uncontroleble