1. Fuchal is offline Just a Skidmark

Default NextGG Racing Club

Hey all,

New to this forum, but very pleased with what it offers.

I am part of another site, but want to invite anyone interested in doing some bike racing and cruising to come and join some of the members and I at our Friday NextGG meeting. We are based in Australia, but have members from all over the globe. Our site is www.NextGG.com

Onto the the details about our meeting. We will be doing a road race on bikes this Friday night at 10:30pm (AEST) - that is around 12:30pm GMT and 7:30am North American east coast, on Friday. We will be meeting in the carpark across from the lighthouse, on the north west corner of the map.

It will be an open cruise so bring what ever vehicle you wish. However, the NextGG members will be on A class bikes (MV F4 Aug.) as we want to settle a bet. Onto the bet...

One of our latest drivers at NextGG, HaloNick, has the fourth fastest global time for the Millionaire's Challenge and the top spot for Roof of the World race, along with a number of other top 20 times for other races. He is VERY good and will whip my arse, but another member of ours, Swizzle, wants to challenge him in an open meeting. So I would love to invite anyone who is interested to come and cruise with us as I think it will be an exciting online session.

I will certainly be coming back here, as the TDU info you guys have is awesome, but come and check out our site (which caters to PS3, Wii, 360, DS and PSP... and soon to be PC).

Cheers

D
    Last edited by Fuchal; 06/07/07 at 00:09 AM.

2. Jonah_TDU_9 is offline the unstoppable

ok thanks, my GT is jonah112255, i myt cum along, i havent rode my bike for ages

3. Fuchal is offline Just a Skidmark

Hey Jonah, I will add your gamer tag in a couple of hours when I get on. As per the post, we will be meeting from around 12:30pmish (GMT) at the north west lighthouse. Hope to see you there.

D

4. Jonah_TDU_9 is offline the unstoppable

urgghhh! my modem messing about man, it keeps letting me on den off again,

5. Fuchal is offline Just a Skidmark

No probs, man. TDU is a bitch to run a stable server at the best of times. We had fun trying to catch your RUF on those straights. Hope to race and cruise again some time.

Come and join us over at NextGG.com for more online gaming for PS3, Xbox360 and Wii, especially for TDU and Forza 2.

Cheers

D