Thread: DB4 GT Zagato

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

Default DB4 GT Zagato

Now I know how hard it is to get this car in the game, so I have bought two. Now either are for sale but only 1 is being sold. It all depends on if you want one with 50miles on it, or a brand new never been driven one. They are both in the standard silver colour.

The price for either car is $3,477,000

I may be able to get more depending on the amount of interest I get from here.
    Your signature has been removed because it's over the size limit stated in the rules.

Currently Driving: DB4 GT Zagato

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

You're playing on the pc version yes? If so i'm interested in the silver one with 50 miles on the clock

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I wants! But i don't have money :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    You're playing on the pc version yes? If so i'm interested in the silver one with 50 miles on the clock
    It is on trade now at the above price, happy driving
    Your signature has been removed because it's over the size limit stated in the rules.

5. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

ok there are now another 2 brand new ones on trade for the same price of $3,477,000 one in standard black and the other in is standard silver. Colour change is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MartijnMb. »
    I wants! But i don't have money :P
    how much money do you have?
    Last edited by fuelmyfire; 03/07/07 at 17:15 PM.

6. Mb

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

ahh right... You might have to wait a bit. I'm not going on tonight, but if there is one still there tomorrow I'll keep it aside for you. Hows that sound?

8. Mb

Very good I'll save up some more money

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

thats very nice of you, let me geuss your going to be bombing (not physically) doen the 180mph race very soon

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Just bought it. Sorry had to help some one out on lalalala, thats why. Will take good care of it and thanks

11. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    thats very nice of you, let me geuss your going to be bombing (not physically) doen the 180mph race very soon
    I'm like going to do it a zillion times.... I also need money for when the patch comes out. RS4 and Skyline are the things i want

12. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Just bought it. Sorry had to help some one out on lalalala, thats why. Will take good care of it and thanks
    You better a whole lot of love went into that thing. Well 50 miles worth :P

There are still 2 cars left to sell. 1 silver and 1 black both are on trade for $3,477,000

13. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

The black one has now been sold, I'm buying your one now MartjinMb. If you want it in a certain colour that will cost ya $50,000 more.

14. Mb

Don't know what color fits best. So just leave the stock color on it

15. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

lol ok it looks best in silver anyways

16. Mb

I just saved up to 1 million lol

17. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

lol only $2.5mil left :O

18. Mb

Just have to do the 180mph race 30 times :P

19. fuelmyfire is offline Rusted Banger

haha so that'll take about ohh 20mins :P

20. Mb

Ffs. I backed up my Save game this morning with 30k.
    I spared up till 1million. And now my savegame got corrupted so i'm back at 30k again, argh!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last