Topic:

CRASH!!!!!!!!

1. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default CRASH!!!!!!!!

Me, Johansen, Kyle, and Carl McKenna found an awesome way of making cars fly

what you do is park the cars up in such a way that one will fly, im not saying what the layout of the cars is cos that would be tellin

anyway, got some pics for ya lol, im in the R34, Johansen in the R32, Carl in the Charger, and Kyle in the GT40

enjoy.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

2. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

"up in the air. is it a bird? is it a plane? NO, its SUPER Skyline" lol. great shots Nipper. it almost looks like in those shots, your R34 was about to hit that bridge. did it hit, or come close?
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Haha sparks from the cars colliding with the sky!

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Good stuff..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

i was about 50 metres short of the bridge, i flew roughly 400 metres through the air.....
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nice one, they say the physics engine is good on the game, and driving may be good but I don't think that happpens. When looking at the tumbnails I though the middles one had a helicopter in it, with the bits flying off.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .