1. A Pair of Shoes is offline Customly User Titled

Default GameSpy and Me

Been playing TDU for a good couple days now, off line, using a friend's copy. I'm really impressed and enjoying it, and I'd love to jump on line and try that out with others.

Problem is, I don't know how to add a GameSpy ID to my already-created profile. I've seriously looked everywhere. I'd love to keep my character, but if theres no way to do it (which is pretty retarded) then I guess it can't be helped. Can anyone point me in the right direction if this is not so?

Another question if you can help with that as well. To just see if it actually worked, I made a new profile and added my ID to that. I fail to connect to the server, however, and then the game tells me the nickname I have chosen has been taken with a different password (which is impossible).

My question is, could this be because I'm using my friend's code, or because I simply have some connection issue? I mean, I'm a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to computers and I can't really think of anything short of opening ports. Even then, I've read that 99% of TDU players say they don't or didn't open any ports themselves.

Bah, but I ramble. If you guys could help me, I'd be very grateful ^.^~

2. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Yeah you can't add a GameSpy ID to an existing account. Kinda sucks, but oh well. As for your second issue, sorry can't help

3. A Pair of Shoes is offline Customly User Titled

Damnit! Thats rather annoying.

Thanks anyways~

4. A Pair of Shoes is offline Customly User Titled

Well, I made the purchase from Amazon. I couldn't find a single boxed copy anywhere near here, so that was my only choice. Lets hope it works! Can't wait to play online~