Thread: Build A Veyron

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Build A Veyron

On the Bugatti's wbesite you can design your own Veyron. I can understand the likes of Ford, Vauxhall, etc having this feature for the Fiesta and Astra etc but not for a 800k supercar.

Also If you click on the car itself it brings up Engine, Head lights and other body parts if you click on them it tells you about them.

Then at the end of the process if you've got the money to order one you can fill out the order form.

Linkage:
    http://www.bugatti-cars.de/bugatti/index.html

Heres a few I made for a laugh, the blue one is the one I like with the white and blue interior the full blue interior is over the top. The others I done for a laugh to see how bad i could make the couler combinations..
    Attached Images Attached Images       

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I've done that several times!
    It's fun

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Theres alot of these websites around, and like Martinjn it is alot of fun!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Is it so hard to spell my name? :'(
    Now i'm very upset!
    **Spot the Sarcasm**

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I know theres alot of these sites around but I thought it was a bit strnge for a car that is so rare and exclusive to have one. As I said in the 1st post I can see why ford vauxhall and companies like that have them but not a supercar.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ive now had a go, i now love that car more seeing the interior

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. goingtoooofast is offline Just a Deadman

but too bad most of use "normal" people would never be able to see it in person

but making a multi-million dollar car look like crap is always fun.....

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Awesome find Nodz. Just made my own one and i could just imagine what it would look like driving down to the local tesco in this car and colour

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Did this before, 600 member in the forum, all put in 200 grand and we can have one lol. What I don't get is that these cars are still avalible for 800,000 yet people are buying them secound hand for well over a million. I suppose its becouse of the waiting list and people not wanting to be not wantig to be waiting for there car but if was spending that kind of money I would want it how I wanted it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Awesome find Nodz. Just made my own one and i could just imagine what it would look like driving down to the local tesco in this car and colour
    tesco , more like harrods

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Did What I don't get is that these cars are still avalible for 800,000 yet people are buying them secound hand for well over a million. I suppose its becouse of the waiting list and people not wanting to be not wantig to be waiting for there car but if was spending that kind of money I would want it how I wanted it.
    I don't understand that either.

Also I thought they was only producing a limited run as VW was selling them at a loss, but I read in Auto Express the other week that they are upping the production by about 20 cars a year.

12. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Cool I'll have to try that ... I did design my Fiat 500 on Friday ... it's only in italian at the moment tho ... www.fiat500.com

As yo the Veyron and Profits, from what I understand it would take a sheer miracle for VAG to make a profit on it ... if you think theyre selling them for 1mil Euros (please correct me if I'm wrong) ... well based on what I heard the development costs were (and you have to remember they were pushing the boundaries of a lot of things ... heat and tyres being one of the major problems) ... I heard it works out to the actual cost of the car is about 8mil Euros ... but don't quote me on that!
    I'd rather be topless !

13. C1Rob is offline Burnt-out Shell

Hey, here is my bugatti I picked something different than the usual black and white / black and beige (which i do really like )

I Dont have the game yet but will very soon (either pc or 360)

14. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

vw didnt just make this car fo fun they did it to make a new age of car the money it took them to create it was... can u guess 8 million dollars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed