1. ImpalasAndMustangs is offline Just a Skidmark

Cool You best high up

1.(PS2)My first day in 1ST save geted Amateur rank intantly then wined the Shelvy Cobra Concept (Stripe Club,Club E and Muscle Club)

2.(PS2)Cousin memory, mid-hour and driving a volksvaguen and beated German Club.

Who can superate this

2. no friends is offline Just a Skidmark

Seriously, wtf?

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I see your from Chile so take it English isn't your first language, is it Spanish or am I completely wrong, anyway, yer I don't understand what your trying to say.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. ImpalasAndMustangs is offline Just a Skidmark

Im trying of say ´´im a goood player``

Tips for rich fast:1.Are a race called ´´the cross (PS2)`` what if you do it in hard difilculty wort 17.000 the olny trick is cut curves 2.As long you get a Astor Martin (do 3 times ´´the cross``) do the ´´Astor Martin Chagenge`` what if you end gives you the Astor Zagato then the olny stuff to do is sell it and you are rich $$$ 3.Sell all the cars do not use P.D. Si soy chileno

this is real and im 10 old

esto es real y tengo 10 años

take this

Not insulting
    No insultando
    Last edited by ImpalasAndMustangs; 03/07/07 at 01:40 AM.

5. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

okay.....
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

6. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Me thinks he is using a translator, that's why the sentences are screwed up

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I vaguely understand and yes he's probably using a translator

8. ImpalasAndMustangs is offline Just a Skidmark

Im not ussing a translator (and what is it?) olny im good at english class (the best).

9. iBilo is offline ;)

Why are you guys being nasty to him? So what if he doesn't know much English... I'm sure all of you struggle with something.

Give him a break.

10. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I'm not being nasty, I was just suggesting that he was using a translator.

So he's not, he just needs to fine tune his grammar, then it would be easier to understand him.

11. C1Rob is offline Burnt-out Shell

Your the best, want a cookie...

I Dont have the game yet but will very soon (either pc or 360)