1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Default Diablos D.e.m.o.n Mv Agusta

Diablo sold his bike which has appeared on many of his videos and that has 6660 miles to mr.analface recently, a few days after i bought this bike off him ofr 17million, quite alot of money

i just want to say thanks to diablo for letting me have his pride and joy.

if you thought that 17million was alot, im buying mr.analfaces pink saleen also, which has 6660 miles as well, and has appeared on his videos, but im buying it for 45 million,
    now thats alot of money

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. AL1C3 is offline LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

I'm confused... what's the big deal about buying cars with a certain mileage on them?

3. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by AL1C3 »
    I'm confused... what's the big deal about buying cars with a certain mileage on them?
    It's just the impression you get that this car or bike has a long history behind it, or to say it a different way, there's not alot of cars that you can find that has over 6600 miles on it (i think)
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

4. AL1C3 is offline LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

Well I suppose with how easy money is to earn in TDU, you gotta splurge every now and then, huh?

5. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Diablo sold his bike which has appeared on many of his videos and that has 6660 miles to mr.analface recently, a few days after i bought this bike off him ofr 17million, quite alot of money

i just want to say thanks to diablo for letting me have his pride and joy.

if you thought that 17million was alot, im buying mr.analfaces pink saleen also, which has 6660 miles as well, and has appeared on his videos, but im buying it for 45 million,
    now thats alot of money
    Quit showing off now Mike!
    And noone said you'll be buying my Saleen S7. There might be more bids...

Oh and you didn't say what I paid for the D.E.M.O.N.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

sorry brede, he payed 30million for it, the thing is brede, that saleen is mine, im willing to go to 100million if i have to

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    sorry brede, he payed 30million for it, the thing is brede, that saleen is mine, im willing to go to 100million if i have to
    Lol. Didn't mean you had to say how much I paid. But you were showing off about paying 17 million...

You're gonna pay 100 million just because the car is pink and because I've owned it? You love me, don't you?

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

You wanna buy my 8000 mile F430? I rarely Drive it any more..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

9. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

6660 miles and selling for ridiculous amounts LOL

talking of Saleens, my poor TT hasnt be driven for a while (wonder how much that car would be worth )
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

10. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    6660 miles and selling for ridiculous amounts LOL

talking of Saleens, my poor TT hasnt be driven for a while (wonder how much that car would be worth )
    I'm sure alot of us are getting sick of hearing about your Saleen...

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

i will buy all of your cars if you waant, $1000 each lol, i will if they are a fair price

12. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

My below areas shake when I hear about Nippers Saleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]