1. Johny is offline X0 Gamer

Default Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage
    Out now!

• Arcade destruction racing at its best and most extreme: FlatOut's peerless real world physics engine combines vehicles built from 40 plus deformable parts with over 8000 destructible objects per track - more than any other 360 game!
    • Huge number of race styles to suit your mood and preferences: Career racing: Compete in progressively tougher championship wrecking your way through 3 classes to become the ultimate FlatOut champion. Arcade racing: Deathmatch Destruction Derbies, time trials and crash filled challenges.
    • Highly competitive racing against 12 drivers in single player modes from a choice of 48 cars on 39 tracks in 6 different environments. Wreck you way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
    • Full support for Xbox Live: Up to 8 driver online multiplayer including all single player modes plus exclusive Deathmatch Derbies and Head On race modes. High score tables for all game modes for you to check just how destructive you are.
    • Hilarious Ragdoll characters Catapult your driver in-race or in 12 crunching mini games which take some beating for their sheer body abuse (e.g. High Jump, Stone Skipping, Ring of Fire, Field Goal and Free Kick).
    • Cars look stunning: See every scratch and dent all with real-time environment mapping to create a grittier realistic appearance. Dynamic shadow maps for every 3D object on the track including buildings, scenery and cars making all movement exceptionally smooth. Improved particle effects e.g. Dust, dirt, smoke, water splashes and bouncing sparks. Don't get distracted!
    • Downloadable content via Xbox Live and Widescreen High Definition resolution (720p)
    You can download and watch trailers from Offical Homepage WorthPlaying, Xboxyde, Gametrailers.
    Developer: Bugbear

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

bugger im gonna have to go out and buy that now as well

3. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

I was considering getting this as it looks a lot like the Destruction Derby games of old that I absolutely loved. But after reading reviews, it doesn't sound all that great, especially in how limited tracks are, as well as soundtracks and AI ability. I think Ill be purchasing DiRT instead

4. Johny is offline X0 Gamer

Now also relased in USA :bananasplit:

And the demo is avaible in Marketplace.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Demo was ages ago, thought it was useless.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

£20 says johny works for either A: Empire (publishers) or B: Bugbear (developers)

I Liked the Demo, and if i had enough money to buy games i would have gotten it to make the summer a little more interesting, but as it stands i have barely enough money to keep me fed for a week in college. I dont even have enough for lalalala 3 (loads of pressure from mates to buy it) or PGR4 (really want it!)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    lalalala 3 (loads of pressure from mates to buy it)
    Don't get pressured into anything you don't want to do, plus it's a really overhyped bag of mouse droppings......
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    II dont even have enough for lalalala 3 (loads of pressure from mates to buy it)
    My mates keep on at me to buy it, I've completed Campaign mode with my mate on multiplayer at his house, but now I really don't see the point of getting it as I've already completed it and got half of the achievements.

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

N1pper have you even played it. While it is over hyped and not as good as everyone says it is, its still a perfectly playable game and a very good game for people who like this kind of thing, can hardly be called a bag of mouse droppings.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

indeed, it is allready high on my shopping list, i do want it, dont get me wrong, ofcourse it isnt the best game in human existance, but it is always a good laugh to play lalalala 1+2 with friends so i'm looking forward to 3,

nonetheless i would much rather buy PGR4 first, and if Prostreet is all it promises (i.e. the demo isnt the same chav crap that EA has fed us since Underground) i might even look at that too, oh, and mass effect looks good, but lalalala is probably a higher priority than both of them.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    N1pper have you even played it.
    Yes I have thank you very much....

Both at the local Game, and Gamestation, and at a mate's house......
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

12. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Nipper is just a big non-conforming moan ;]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]