1. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Default Online problems "No games matches"?

Hi, racers

Well, i'm strggling my way through TDU and i've just now started to play some online challenges, but it's quite hard to do so, since i very often get:

"No games matches your online preferences"

So, what to do? Is there any special online features i must set up or something?

Don't really get this, so feel free to help

//Rob
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

That's because nobody ever does those.

3. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Haha, I figured that was the problem
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

4. pizza52 is offline Rusted Banger

Plus they're so incredibly laggy anyway.

5. Kumagoro is offline Rusted Banger

SOme of the icons have a lalalala around them, that means someone >tries< to host a game.

Hard to join even then tho...
    "If fate frowns, we all perish."

6. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

And those challenges people have done...Why are they so damn hard? Not a chance in h*ll to "earn extra cash"

7. Kumagoro is offline Rusted Banger

Cheaters...
    "If fate frowns, we all perish."