1. DOUBLE STEALTH is offline $tealthed

Arrow Upload pictures??

Hey guys

When you take pictures on test drive and save them, you get the oppurtunity to upload them and receive them on your computer via testdriveunlimited.com.

The thing is, does anyone know if this feature on the game is actually enabled? cos i can't find anything on the site to say "upload your pictures from test drive here"

Any ideas?

2. AL1C3 is offline LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

I was wondering this myself. In the photo album under info on the 360 version, I have an option called "transfer". This would be...?

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Sorry to break the bad news but the photo upload has never worked ... which is now especially a shame as Forza 2 has one that does

The only way to get photos is either (like me) use a digital camera to take a picture of your tv or the way Diablo does with some screen capture thingy (no idea what it actually is)
    I'd rather be topless !

4. AL1C3 is offline LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

Lame as hell. =/

Oh well, thanks for clearing that up.

5. DOUBLE STEALTH is offline $tealthed

yea that sucks oh well, there's always PGR and Forza

6. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

hehe One up for the PC woot lol

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

7. Mr AnalFace is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Sorry to break the bad news but the photo upload has never worked ... which is now especially a shame as Forza 2 has one that does

The only way to get photos is either (like me) use a digital camera to take a picture of your tv or the way Diablo does with some screen capture thingy (no idea what it actually is)
    Diablos screen capture thingy is called a TV Tuner card....

And there's a third way. It's called Datel transfer kit....

8. AL1C3 is offline LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

Hmm. I wonder if I hook up my flashdrive...

9. immers is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by AL1C3 »
    Hmm. I wonder if I hook up my flashdrive...
    I don't believe that will work. I tried it with a flash drive and an external hard disk. I tried different partition sizes and different file systems and while my 360 recognised them as external drives and I can stream music, pictures and video of it I can't copy content from the 360 on to it. I believe this is Microsoft's way of making sure you buy their Hard Drive and don't use your own.

If there is a way to make the 360 see these as system drives that you can back files up to, I would love to know about it.