Thread: AE86's For Sale

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 24

  1. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #1

    Default AE86's For Sale

    It will be costing around 50 000 credits and they are set up for drifting and tuned. so just let me know if u want one.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Johansen; 15/06/07 at 18:50 PM.


  2. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales
    Location: Glasgow
    Posts: 246

    #2

    Default

    Stick some hentai on that and it's a deal. ¬¬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CptDarknuggets »
    Stick some hentai on that and it's a deal.
    im not gonna do that because thats not legal.

  4. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....
    Location: Denmark
    Posts: 349

    #4

    Default

    DK = Denmark!

    YAY!


    3rd TDU Central Competition #1

  5. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »
    DK = Denmark!

    YAY!
    thats for drift king lol.

  6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
     
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johansen »
    thats for drift king lol.
    Donkey Kong
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  7. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy
    Location: Dublin,Ireland
    Posts: 179

    #7

    Default

    Wheels are too big and AE86s never seem to sell...


  8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
     
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glanzarog »
    Wheels are too big and AE86s never seem to sell...
    mhm, maybe try selling a decent AE86, i sell em easy when i put em on

    as for the wheels being too big, errrr i dont think so TBH, they arent touching the fenders in any way, so they are deffinitley not too big, the rims a tad on the large size maybe, but the actual wheel size is the same as stock, just lower profile tires, and bigger rims, looks smaller in person too
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  9. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales
    Location: Glasgow
    Posts: 246

    #9

    Default

    I think the wheels just look strange because the thing has been slammed to the ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. goingtoooofast is offline Just a Deadman
    Location: Over There, Somewhere
    Posts: 71

    #10

    Default

    i would buy it but i need 45,000 more

  11. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goingtoooofast »
    i would buy it but i need 45,000 more
    lol. just give me a shout when u get it, and ill have one ready for u.

  12. goingtoooofast is offline Just a Deadman
    Location: Over There, Somewhere
    Posts: 71

    #12

    Default

    cool im like mabe 2 more races away so by tonight or tomorrow morning i will have it.

  13. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goingtoooofast »
    cool im like mabe 2 more races away so by tonight or tomorrow morning i will have it.
    kk cool.

  14. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore
     
    Location: Oxford, England
    Posts: 247

    #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CptDarknuggets »
    I think the wheels just look strange because the thing has been slammed to the ground.
    you will DEFINATLY not like my E46 M3 then lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hamann M6; 19/06/07 at 02:28 AM.

  15. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....
    Location: Denmark
    Posts: 349

    #15

    Default

    The Trueno makes me cry. It's such an awfully ugly car, I would, if I had such power, consider it a crime against all things beautiful and have the designer shot and arrested.....

    ... in that order.


    3rd TDU Central Competition #1

  16. goingtoooofast is offline Just a Deadman
    Location: Over There, Somewhere
    Posts: 71

    #16

    Default

    so when could i pick up my car?

  17. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
     
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »
    The Trueno makes me cry. It's such an awfully ugly car, I would, if I had such power, consider it a crime against all things beautiful and have the designer shot and arrested.....

    ... in that order.
    WTF????

    errr ok, remember it was never built to be beautiful, and the fact it can still hang with cars of today with minor modifications make it a legend

    plus it drifts real nice standard
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  18. Johansen is offline Banned
    Location: Mokapu Peninsula
    Posts: 376

    #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goingtoooofast »
    so when could i pick up my car?
    u have to be online first, last night u went of forza after 2 mins.

  19. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner
    Location: Connecticut, USA
    Posts: 233

    #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    WTF????

    errr ok, remember it was never built to be beautiful, and the fact it can still hang with cars of today with minor modifications make it a legend

    plus it drifts real nice standard
    +1
    the AE86 was made in the 80's or so. back then, cars were made in a boxy sorta way IMO. being as it is also a RWD stock, its a great drifter in stock trim as its real light as well. when i ever get a chance to watch any drift comp's on TV, there are alot fo AE86's b'cuz they are probably the easiest car to drift, with little modification, i think. so Baxie, how can you say the AE86 is an ugly car? looks can decieve (sp?)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

  20. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....
    Location: Denmark
    Posts: 349

    #20

    Default

    What do you mean, how can I say it's an ugly car?

    It looks like a tent!

    It's the quasimodo of cars.


    3rd TDU Central Competition #1


 
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss