1. seamus573 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Ignore - Manual gear box only working with some cars

Hi all I'm new to TDU on the PC and just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. On certain cars the manual gear box will not work at all. I use a logitech driving force pro wheel and even when I change the gear controls to the keyboard it still will not work. Has anyone else experienced this? So far its happened on the Aston Martin V8 vantage, Lotus Elise R, and the TVR Sagaris. The auto box works fine and you can even change gear when auto is enabled but I really can't stand to use an auto box. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Seamus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My stupidity - I was driving cars with no clutch/paddle shift and forgot to turn auto clutch on when I was driving stick shift cars
    Last edited by seamus573; 13/06/07 at 20:30 PM. Reason: My stupidity

2. Hayness is offline Got boost?

hehehe, well regardless I'm certain I drove a car yesterday that had a stick shifter but there was no animation for changing gears, anyone else noticed this? Buggered if I can remember the name of the car though

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Maybe you were driving the SLR Mclaren. This one has Flappy-Pedal-Gearbox, so you don't see the car changing gears Might also be with some other cars

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.