1. Hayness is offline Got boost?

Default Welcome to our newest member, Hayness

Hey hey guys!

I picked up TDU for the PC on Monday and been having a great time playing it since. My favourite single player missions are the delivery missions (Package and car delivery) but online play is where the funs at, I love cruising around and joining others on the road. I am totally addicted to bikes in this game, awesome feeling squeezing through traffic at 340km/h with another few guys online. Though the cars can be fun for some sedate cruising around the island, which I also enjoy very much.

I have been gaming religiously online since I was about 13, mainly playing flight / racing / combat simulators so TDU is a bit of a change, I'm also currently playing Red Orchestra and Armed Assault.

Thanks for making these forums guys, I'm sure I'll enjoy them.

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Welcome to the board mate. Glad to see more pc players but you probably won't see me online because we'll be on at the wrong times

3. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Meow there! Sorry I oversaw your intro.
    Meow!

4. Sensei is offline ~PurePwnage~

Welcome! The bikes are good but I just love to smoke them round the corners! Koenigsegg ftw?
    [[ Method In The Madness ]]

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...