1. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Forza Motorsport 2 Drift Video *Coming Soon*

Yep me and nipper are currently making an drift video on forza 2, it will come out in the next few days, anyways heres some pics off the video i took just a litle teaser.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

sorry for the poor quality, some of it has to do with my camera being set wrong, and some of it has to do with the crappy editor i used, still, the content is good

Enjoy
    Last edited by Nipper; 13/06/07 at 10:54 AM.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    in that second pic i was damn close to getting the tires off the road
    u was of the road just an second after i took that picture u whent of the road with one tire

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Johansen »
    u was of the road just an second after i took that picture u whent of the road with one tire
    just trying out a bit of dirt drop
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

the video is finished, will post it in my first post in thread when uploaded
    ||||||||||||||||||

6. Johansen is offline Banned

heres some more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

first vid is on the second post in this thread (my first post in this thread)(it appears i uploaded the wrong one, ill rectify this asap)

Enjoy, all comments welcome

and if you know a decent Quicktime Editing program let me kow via PM please, thank you

as for johansens new pics johansen was leading and i was following IIRC :S

PS, the Skyline is not drifting or attempting to drift, its a camera car
    Last edited by Nipper; 13/06/07 at 11:01 AM.
    ||||||||||||||||||

8. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

cool vid Nipper/johan ...

so asking a silly question, what's a good drift car in Forza2 ... as in straight out of the box, no mods
    I'd rather be topless !

9. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    cool vid Nipper/johan ...

so asking a silly question, what's a good drift car in Forza2 ... as in straight out of the box, no mods
    if u got the Top secret nissan silvia s15. thats a good car if not just tell me what u want and ill make one for u.

10. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

No I haven't unlocked that yet ... been trying to complete the Factory Spec Focus race ... just got Sebring to do ... finished 2nd, then tried again and finished first and then the damn 360/forza2 went wierd on me and showed the credits being added a screen of the cars still racing the circuit, but the track was grass! ... and then the 360 died!

Well I've no idea what makes a good or a bad drift car ...
    I'd rather be topless !

11. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

jap motors are a good place to start
    ||||||||||||||||||