1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default My Gulf Carrera GT

Everyone is putting these up so i'll put up photo's of my Gulf Carrera GT. I like it and took a while because everything (apart from writing) is made from scratch.

Oh this is a Buick that I tried to paint bricks on and build a house with a door and windows on, ran out of layers here. It looked good from a distance.

-----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

The Gulf looks very stylish.

Too bad about Brick-top

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I just made a Gulf F430 (Dont ask me why) will take some pics later

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Looks really good!
    Can't wait to buy a 360+Forza 2
    If the Buick worked out it would be awesome!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    I just made a Gulf F430 (Dont ask me why) will take some pics later
    I don't even have the F430 yet! Very nice Btw Pherelas!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Thanks, I have a new one I have started but Is going to take a long long time. Its going to be images from the opening credits of the new james bond film. I haven't got very far with it and only have an outline to one gun but it will have all the strange card figures coming out and going out all over the car with other yellow guns also sending them out all and over the car.

-----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I've made a 900hp skyline police car. Now it is just the long hard work of tuning to get 240mph :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Nice cars, i like the gulf design but i think the Carrera GT is a ugly car. And that james bond car is going to look amazing.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Nice cars, i like the gulf design but i think the Carrera GT is a ugly car. And that james bond car is going to look amazing.
    WTF! The Carrera GT is so not Ugly!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I have two new things I played around with yesterday, both came out of nothing (just put stuff together).
    This is a football one that looks rubbish but i'll put it up.

This is a person leaning bak looking into a bird in the moon, based on the david gilmour on an island cover. It looks rubbish in the photo's yet good on the tv so the bottom one is a photo of my tv.

-----