1. GJB93 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Splinter Cell: Double Agent

I got this game last sunday for my birthday. It's so good! The single player is one of the best I've played in a LONG time. It just has a good feel, and you really feel you've achieved something when you complete your objectives. Online is good fun too!

2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Re: Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Was never really a big fan of splinter cell, but as time went on thought it got better. Played this a few times and is a good game, thats all i would say about it

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Got this but got stuck after a few hours of playing. How far are you in and could you run me through the mission. Basicly I jumped down a building, recorded a meeting, got inside the bilding after a chopper and then you have to nick some stuff out of a safe, how do you do that, might re try it it in a min.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'll proberly buy this sometime in the next couple of months (Hopefully when it hits sub £20)..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I'll proberly buy this sometime in the next couple of months (Hopefully when it hits sub 20)..
    thats the best thing to do, buy it when it drops in price, pick up a bargain

6. bradus93 is offline Just a Skidmark

Got It Half Price Because The Guy In The Shop Put Wrong Price On It I Got It For 25 When It Was Worth 50.

7. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Cheaky cheaky pulled a sly on edid ya, did he not scan it to get price no

8. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by bradus93 »
    Got It Half Price Because The Guy In The Shop Put Wrong Price On It I Got It For 25 When It Was Worth 50.
    Shop assistants don't have to do that if each item is individually priced, as it is so easy just to take a sticker off one product and put it on another. Too many people assume false advertising, but it's well within the law to refuse people. I used to do it all the time.