Topic:

Headlights

1. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

Talking Headlights

Am I the ONLY guy who drives with the headlight on throughout the whole time I play?:bananasplit: Does anyone else do this?
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

2. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

i can't cos when i hold enter to turn on lights on my keyboard it disables the left key until i let go

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

3. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    i can't cos when i hold enter to turn on lights on my keyboard it disables the left key until i let go
    For me, if I hold the horn, it disables the left too lol
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

4. Ninja_Benjamin is offline Burnt-out Shell

you are not the only one^^
    i always have the headlights on^^
    My TAg Name is Ninja_Benjamin but is it on PS2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chrysler ME 4-12
    Stage 3 uppgrade, Max speed: 440 km/h,
    0-100 km/h: 2.7 sec, Max power: 1020 bhp

5. Danzman1991 is offline TVR Fanatic

So you continually hold A or whatever button it is on the console you use?

6. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

The problem is, if someone has got the challenges off, they can't see your headlights.
    Meow!

7. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

I hold ENTER becaus I have the P.C version......it's fun!

8. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

I...think...

9. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

Meh, they should have included a lights on/off key in the game, turning on both headlights and taillights.
    Also, a turning light feature (manual or automatic if driving slow, like the first Driver) could have been nice.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

10. mclaren8080 is offline Exoticar Driver

i always drive with the headlight on.

made by Nodz86. thanks alot
    Parachute Panic champ.
    http://www.myspace.com/anthonysaysyourmom my myspace
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Appendix_Inc/index.php?

11. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

i drive with the headlights depending to the weather, bad and grey weather = on
    fine and shiny weather = off

except when i like to drive with them, then i keep them on, good or bad weather

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

12. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Janos »
    Meh, they should have included a lights on/off key in the game, turning on both headlights and taillights.
    Also, a turning light feature (manual or automatic if driving slow, like the first Driver) could have been nice.
    Man, I wish they made signals..... and if it really was at night the lights could turn on by themselves to see better like GTA.:eek_blue: :bananajump: :bananadance: