Topic:

My Volvo...

1. NAD33M is offline the gaming guy

Default My Volvo...

Ok, so it's not real...but IT'S FRIKKIN COOL

Hello, I spent a long time creating this UK Police Volvo, and I would like your opinions of it. Just for a laugh, I took it online to see people's reaction and it was funny to hear the comments...

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

wow thats cool
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Glanzarog is offline Dumpster Boy

That's sweet. Nice one.
    Last edited by Baldy; 10/06/07 at 10:31 AM.

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Damn that's awesome!
    You driving on the track there is a police car in your mirror

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i really just don't get how, you can get them sooo nice, i've tried and all mine turn out crap