1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Spotted: The TDU Secret Car

(Clickable)
    Did you see it too? Post it here! This combination of an Audi RS4 and Skyline R34 GT-R is actually quite cool! Also followed Ledeboer with some rounds on the track, quite good handling aswell So post your photo's and movies of it HERE!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

If you click on the "Instant Challenge" Button you should find out what It is ment to be.. Thats the info we need!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. morgul007 is offline Just a Skidmark

mmm... i know one way you can "get it work" or better say... drive it

1. Go to your "Vehicules" folder on your game directory (example: E:\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules)

2. Choose one car you like to drive cause of handling/speed/acel and that kind of things xD, I`ll make the example with de Ferrari Enzo.

3. You will have to make the backup of 4 files you can find in Vehicules folder, in this case: "Enzo.bnk" , "Enzo_I.bnk" , "Default.bnk" and "Default_I.bnk".

4. Remove the 2 Enzo files from that folder.

5. Rename both "Default" files so their names looks exactly to the Enzo files (so the "Default.bnk" and "Default_I.bnk" will be "Enzo.bnk" , "Enzo_I.bnk")

6. Run the game

7. Now when you go and search the Enzo in your garage you will find that the Enzo now looks like this default car

Thatīs not a secret car, is a default car that use the game when it donīt finds the graphics of a car.

Well... thatīs all ^_^, sorry of my bad english u_u, im from Argentina

If you want to get you Enzo back just use your backuped files

Got this off atari forums

4. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Actually i think EDEN could be testing the cars ingame because if you look at the rims on "some" of them "default" cars they don't appear on any other cars.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I've seen this car many times. Normally when the servers are mucking up.

I've also seen it in black with a yellow stripe, my mate was in his black Lexus and I was in my Audi RS4 and when I went to take a photo it changed from the lexus to the defult car but in black. GOt pics on my 360 of it just need to get them off somehow.

6. pizza52 is offline Rusted Banger

The back of that car is based on the Audi A6 shape, not the RS4. Believe me, I know my Audis.

7. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pizza52 »
    The back of that car is based on the Audi A6 shape, not the RS4. Believe me, I know my Audis.
    LOL it is I think...
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

8. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

IMO the car looks more like a blocky Mazda 6

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

9. Gdsamp is offline Gdsamplify on YouTube.

I've seen that before! I think it happens when TDU can't find the graphics for that certain car. To me, it looks like something I might have drawn! I think it looks really good!

10. t.
    t. is offline Retired

It happens when someone is driving a car that you do not have downloaded. It can also occur when the server is being stupid, the TVR T440R is a favorite for it.

Epic bump, btw.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

11. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Please don't bump threads that are over 3 years old unless it's going to be helpful to other people.