1. ///AMGedUP is offline Sportscar Racer

Default EDEN kept it boring

the game is boring for one reason

look at GTA games, theres easter eggs and funny signs all over the place, TDU doesnt have any of that, there are so many buildings and cool places that should be accesible in TDU but they are not, they are blocked, you cant get into them, you cant even get into airfields without jumping the fence, WTF??

why is this?

why make a building or w\e and not let us in, the game gets boring fast

anyone else feel this way

2. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Yeah i know it's like the game is saying "I have a secret!!........But i'm not telling you" The airfeilds should have been a bit more fun (like making the Airplanes Solid objects. Just imagine the fun we could have trying to jump on the wings & go for a fly )

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

It would be nice to have official extras but they have put all their attention on the cars. As it is only a driving game I guess we can't complain too much.

You can have hours and hours of fun trying to get to the places your not meant to go. Have you tried to do this it can be fun when you get board driving round?
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

4. TriggerHappyJim is offline Is a wonderful person

Aparently developers are phasing out easter eggs. Publishers don't like them, because they aren't informed about them or something. There are other ramifications which I'd love to tell you all about, but I can't remember them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I take muscle out of its natural habitat.

BRING CAR PACKS TO PC!

5. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

What A WONDERFUL world everything has to be verified soooooo boring have you ever seen hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? well vogons might have somthing to do with this
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

6. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by StephenJWolfe »
    What A WONDERFUL world everything has to be verified soooooo boring have you ever seen hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? well vogons might have somthing to do with this
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

7. TriggerHappyJim is offline Is a wonderful person

Quote Originally Posted by StephenJWolfe »

I'm yet to see a post by you that isn't spam.
    Last edited by TriggerHappyJim; 06/06/07 at 04:23 AM. Reason: My grammar goes downhill after 4am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I take muscle out of its natural habitat.

BRING CAR PACKS TO PC!

8. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

What i was just saying somthin in a jokey way
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

9. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I agree about not being able to get anywhere. Taking to consideration that Atari designed Driver 3, and there we all sorts you could do. What I am most disappointed with is that there are no multi story parking lots we can enter! I was furious when I drove around and found one, but had a barriers at the front entrance. I had a load of fun in Driver 3, in the car lots doing slaloms, going from top to bottom drifting all the way. Grrr.

10. Mayo is offline The dead-end master...

Year, and a parking lot would enable us to do a Top Gear scene...

11. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

What scene? i don't remember them doing a story in a multi level car park? can you link me to a video of it?

12. Mayo is offline The dead-end master...

Well, actually there's two parkinglot scenes. The one where they get a stuntdriver to drive a Austin Metro around a parkinglot, smashing it up. AND the one where they try to get a Ford GT, a Zonda an a f430 out of one...

13. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

lol can you link me to videos of both? (youtube?)

14. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Shadow GT, go to the Video's thread in the TDU PC forum and look for a post called Video Idea, that has the full episode of the Pagani Zonda, Ford Gt and the Ferrari F340.

15. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

lol nevermind i found the video on youtube last night. HAHA all three cars were too low to get out of the car park without scraping the floor