Topic:

Getting a RUF

1. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

Question Getting a RUF

How do you get a RUF? Aren't they Porsches?!?! Can someone tell me HOW to get it and where the dealership is?
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Ok First off you need an Xbox 360 with LIVE Membership.. Then, Depending on which you require you must shell out 350 MP (I believe that is the correct amount) and then you will find your cars in the German Independent Dealership..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Ok First off you need an Xbox 360 with LIVE Membership.. Then, Depending on which you require you must shell out 350 MP (I believe that is the correct amount) and then you will find your cars in the German Independent Dealership..
    it's 360 G-points each pack, each pack includes a different ruf, packs u can view here
    http://www.testdriveunlimited.com/download
    and the rest 430 already said

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

4. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

Is there anyway to get it on PC?
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

5. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

I only have TDU on PC version. Does anyone know how to get it on PC?

6. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

you can't. Atleast not till they are added as a Car download.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

7. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

Aww man, thanks anyway