1. NinjaSix is offline Foolish Earthling

Default Forum theme....

It looks like the only forum theme that shows Xbox Live tag names is the "TDU Central Default" one. But when the sun shines through the office window here, I can't read the dark blue text.

Any chance of supporting the extra features in the other themes?

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Well all I can suggest is clicking on the TDU Banner on the top of the page and going all the way down to the bottom.. There you'll see the theme selection bar.. Have your pick..
    You welcome..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

he knows about that. the problem is that when you use a different theme, the board fails to display Xbox Gamertag, or Gamespy ID...

I think we're going to have to wait for diablo to return before we see any changes to forum layout/features on other themes
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

You are going to have to wait i'm afraid, i'll pass this on but dont expect action soon i'm sure it will be put on the list of jobs.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Apoligies about the misunderstanding..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...