1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default First FM2 BTCC Championship!!

Get over to http://www.cupracersuk.co.nr/

And Register on the Forum to get into the First BTCC Championship starting in 2 weeks from Sunday the 10th, there are 7 spots left, Hurry before they go!

Thanks, Marc

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Reserve a spot for me I'll put my details down when I get home..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

First 8 Spots have been Filled, If anyone else would like to take part, another 8 spots will be opened up!

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

i have put a message through xbox live saying that the first 8 spots have been filled and that im hosting another game with 6 spaces left!! so come on people these spots are going like hot cakes!!!! lol

5. The 12oach is offline Toilet, not a Douche

i wanna join in with a Seat but i dont feel like registring over there since im registered on like amillion forums already xD
    Proud Saab driver.
    Saab 93 2.2 TiD 125hp stock lightly tuned to 142hp,340nm