Thread: Mugello Circuit

1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Mugello Circuit

If you've been playing the Forza 2 demo and wonder what Mugello looks like in real life ...

MotoGP BBC2 at the moment ... race starts at 1pm GMT +1

Oh and the lovely Suzi Perry is presenting as usual
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

i dont mind the Mugello Short in the game, but i like the Full course better. unfortunately, i dont think my cable provider has BBC2... unless im not looking hard enough. (i know my friend @ work isa BIG MotoGP fan. he even got a Tatoo of the series logo on his right wrist on the top side)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Ah man you've got Forza.. What you doing here?!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...